Sugar Wax Recipe Will Save You Some Money... BUT!
we know, body hair removal is something we can just not ignore completely, and can do without if we could. But since we cannot have that manifested, we can make it easier on you (your pockets) by showing you how to conjure up your own Sugar Wax Recipe. This is especially best for women with very sensitive skin types, where the Sugar Wax Recipe, which we are about to talk about is not going to make your skin erupt and burst into pimples or body acne.
So Here is the Recipe to make This Sugar Wax at Home.
- A cup of sugar poured into a deep pan
- A cup of water poured into it
- Half a cup of lime juice poured into it
- Turn on the heat to HIGH
- Stir the ingredients
- Allow the mix to come to a boil
- Let it bubble a bit and slow the heat down to a minimal when it happens
- When it turns into a golden hue, take a spoonful and allow it to pour into the pan, which helps check the thickness and consistency
- It would be as thick or thicker than honey now. If it isn’t, then make the pan sit on medium heat for more time until it thickens well
- When the right consistency is achieved, pour the mix into another bowl and wait for it to cool
BUT... IF you are looking for easy ways to remove unwanted ugly hair at home than please check these out. I am sure you will find a suitable and easier way to get rid of the unwanted hair in your face, underarm, legs and your bikini line.
A hot wax that smells good enough to eat, the wax provides exceptional results across the entire body while being gentle enough for those intimate & sensitive areas.
Our highly effective formula opens up your skins pores and firmly grips to the hair (not the skin!) resulting in much less ouch, while extracting the hair from its root to keep you smoother and shinier for longer.
- Remove hair easily & less painfully with a single pass!
- Wax hard to reach areas - no strips needed
- Always gentle on skin & tough on hair
- Remove hairs as short as 1mm
- Extremely pliable, non-brittle, & stays flexible
This can be Used by Men and Women
The Wax Warmer is an economy wax warmer that is perfect for the price conscious professional or consumer. The Wax Warmer melts all kinds of hair removal wax. The unit features a temperature control knob and indicator. Warmer will hold most wax containers and has a see through cover that prevents wax contamination.
How to apply
Before the shower,apply the cream evenly so that it covers the hair to be removed.Leave the cream on for 3-8 minutes(depending on hair texture) with the possibility of extension up to 10-20 minutes if your hair is not damaged.
Take off the cream with towel or cotton pads, washing the area will effectively removes unwanted hair, leaving your skin smooth and moisturized.
Package Includes 1 pcs Depilatory Cream
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cheaper hair removal at home, DIY Scrub, DIY Sugar Wax, Easy DIY Sugar Wax, easy hair removal, easy home hair removal, get rid of unwanted hair, Hair Removal at home, sugar wax recipe