Derma Roller Needling Whitening Anti Wrinkles Acne Scars 0.5/1.0/1.5mm
Derma Roller Needling Whitening Anti Wrinkles
- Brand new and high quality
- Handle Length: App 15cm
- Roller Size: As show in the picture
- Needle size for choose: 0.5mm+1.0mm+1.5mm
- Needles: 180 pieces + 600 pieces + 1200 pieces
- Material: Titanium alloy micro needle
- Color: As shown in the pictures
- 0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
- 1.0mm: once a week
- 1.5mm: once every two weeks if used lightly,once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously
Clean the roller:
- Wash thoroughly your dermaroller unit, with water and soap. Brush away any residual debris after using it.
- Then soak about 5-8 minutes with 90% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
- You can also use a cold sterilizer like Clorexhidine solution.
- Do not use chlorine, autoclaves, steam and high temperature sterilization methods.
- 1. First make the right choice of the length of the microneedle you plan to according to your skin condition.
- 2. Wash thouroughly your hands and face before the procedure, rub well all areas to remove bacterias.
- 3. Your cosmetologist can advice you on which cream you should use before the procedure to prepare your skin.
- 4. For the most sensitive patients a topical numbing cream can be used.
- 5. The Roller should be used with short rolling movements. These have to be meticulously done, in orderly manner and without leaving a centimeter of skin without rolling. Homogeneity and uniformity of strikes, all performed with same strenght and pressure on the device, will assure a smooth result. Follow 3 steps of needling to enhance the forming of the micro-channels. You have to roll in 3 directions on each area of your face: Horizontally, vertically, and diagonal around 7 to 15 times on each movement. Don’t roll twice on a previously treated area on the same session.
- 6. Apply a cool mask or cold packs after the procedure. It has the effect of easing and eliminating post-session redness.
- 7. Use of a moisturizing serum is advisable
- 8. Use a sun blocking cream during 7 days after the procedure.
- 9. Allow an interval of 4-6 weeks between the procedures to get good results.
- 10. Other procedures such as subcision, punch elevation may need to be combined for optimal results in acne scars.
- 1) Do not share the unit with other people
- 2) Do not roll too much more than indicated time. If skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
- 3) Keep the micro needle part always clean and dry
- 4) Store in a safe place out of the reach of children
- Microneedle Roller
We Also Recommend
Magnetic False Eyelashes - Reusable Magnetic Lashes
Maxclinic Stick Cirmage Lifting Stick
Beauty Blender Cosmetic BB Cream Sponge For Foundation Powder Blush